-==MYT Co-op Server Rules==-
You must follow the server rules.
Otherwise you will be forced to leave.
- Do NOT argue with the rules.
There is always an option to leave.
- Do NOT argue with admin decisions.
Please use the forum to solve your arguments.
- Do NOT play as a RAMBO on this server.
- You MUST play as a team.
- Use lethal force ONLY if a suspect is aiming at you or a civilian.
- Do NOT hurt suspects or civilians who have surrendered.
- Do NOT kill or injure civilians delibrately.
- Do NOT insult or argue with other players.
- Do NOT force players to press Ready.
They will press ready when they are ready to play.
- Do NOT randomly shoot objects and walls.
Suspects can hear and will shoot hostages.
- Do NOT force players to die just to start the next map.
- Do NOT spam with commands.
- Do NOT use offensive, religious, political nicknames.
- Use english only.
This is an international server.
-==MYT Co-op Server Advice==-
Things what you should keep in mind:
- Do NOT start to cuff the civilians/suspects while the area is not clear.
- Do NOT leave the doors open behind you as this endangers the team.
- Do NOT open a door while a teammate is using the Optiwand on it!
- Do NOT hesitate if the suspect is aiming at a civilian. Act quickly.
- Move slowly and quietly! Suspects can spot you if you don't.
- Do NOT start killing everyone if you cannot complete a mission. (Missing gun or TOC) Please just reconnect.
- Try to arrest the suspects if it is possible.
- If you see a troublemaker on the server, please make a report about to our forum: http://www.forum.mytteam.com (it is helpful if you have screenshots or video).
We recommend the use of TeamSpeak during a game. It makes it easier to communicate. Please use the Co-op server channel in our TeamSpeak server.