-==MYT Co-op Svr==- Rules
- You MUST follow the server rules.
Otherwise you will be forced to leave.
There is always an option to leave.
- You MUST respect other players.
- Do NOT argue with the rules and admin decisions.
Please use the forum to solve your arguments.
- Do NOT use offensive, religious, political and other provocative nicknames.
- Do NOT play as a RAMBO and rush through the map.
Tactical gameplay is expected here.
- Do NOT endanger your team.
- Do NOT open a door while a teammate is using an optiwand on it.
- Do NOT shoot randomly at objects and walls unless you lure suspects deliberatelly and other players are paying attention as well.
- Use lethal force ONLY if a suspect is aiming at you or a civilian.
- Do NOT hurt suspects or civilians who have surrendered.
- Do NOT kill or injure civilians deliberatelly.
- Do NOT insult or argue with other players.
- Do NOT force players to press the ready button.
They will press ready when they are ready to play.
- Do NOT force players to die just to start the next map.
- Do NOT spam with commands!
- You MUST use english language ONLY.
This is an international server.
-==MYT Co-op Svr==- Advice
Things what you should keep in mind:
- First make sure that the current area is clear before you start to arrest.
- Do not hesitate if a suspect is aiming at a civilian. Act quickly.
- Suspects spot you harder if you move slowly and silently.
- Suspects can be lured to a spot where you shoot with lethal. Also they move after a random shoot.
- Try to arrest suspects if it is possible.
- If you see a troublemaker on the server, please make a report about to our forum (it would be helpful if you had screenshots and/or videos as well).
- It is recommended to use TeamSpeak during a game. It makes it easier to communicate. Please use the Co-op server channel on our TeamSpeak 3 server.